LOCATION: Glendale, AZ, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Glendale (RF: 2805)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with students in the Glendale, AZ area. The position will start in August and continue for the 2023-2024 school year. Eligible candidates must have a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology and a valid AZ fingerprint clearance card.
- Have have a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes devising, implementing, and revising relevant treatment programs
- Assessing communication environments
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progress
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals
- Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares progress reports as required
- Conducts speech and language screenings, evaluations, re-evaluations, additional testing, and assessments as required
- Obtains additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2805