LOCATION: Glendon, PA, United States 18042
Speech Language Pathologist SLP – Easton (RF: 2881)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time or part-time position working with K-5 students in the Easton, PA area. This is a school-based position that has a Monday-Friday schedule. Eligible candidates must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programs.
- Assessing communication environments.
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progress.
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals.
- Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided by other school personnel.
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares progress reports as required.
- Conducts speech and language screenings, evaluations, re-evaluations, additional testing, and assessments as required.
- Obtains additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.