LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Columbus
We are seeking a certified Speech-Language Pathologist SLP for a part-time position (about 10 hours/week) working with school students in the Columbus, OH area. Eligible candidates must be a certified SLP in the state of Ohio and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio
- Must have a Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district
- Experience with IEP’s
- Provide high-quality direct speech-language therapy services to a wide variety of students in both classroom and therapy room settings
- Conduct standard and non-standardized assessments, analyze results, and write reports to determine strengths and concerns in the areas of motor speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, literacy, and dysphagia
- Develop treatment plans that are strength-based as well as child and family-centered
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1510