LOCATION: Canton, OH, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a part-time (approximately 12 hours/week) position working in a school in the Canton, OH area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Conduct evaluations and reevaluations to determine initial/continuing eligibility for special education
- Participate as a member of IEP teams and develop IEPs for students receiving SLP services.
- Provide specially designed instruction and/or related services for eligible students.
- Participate in building based teams and work cooperatively with school staff in planning appropriate
interventions for eligible students.
- Work collaboratively with other district SLPs regarding service delivery models, program/building
assignments, staff development, and other related issues.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.