LOCATION: Buckley, WA, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a full-time position completing evaluations for either high school and middle school students, or elementary school students in the Buckley, WA area. Evaluations must be done during school hours. Eligible candidates must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Washington and hold their Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certificate at the initial level. Candidates with their Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC SLP) and previous experience are preferred.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Washington.
- Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certificate at the initial level.
- Previous experience as an SLP, preferred.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC SLP), preferred
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Conduct evaluations and reevaluations to determine initial/continuing eligibility for special education
- Participate as a member of IEP teams and develop IEPs for students receiving SLP services.
- Provide specially designed instruction and/or related services for eligible students.
- Participate in building based teams and work cooperatively with school staff in planning appropriate
interventions for eligible students.
- Work collaboratively with other district SLPs regarding service delivery models, program/building
assignments, staff development, and other related issues.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.