LOCATION: Tempe, AZ, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Tempe (RF: 2767)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with students in the Tempe, AZ area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begin in July. Eligible candidates must have a DHS Speech/Language Pathology License and AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Master’s Degree in speech pathology and 200 hours of practicum is required; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
- DHS Speech/Language Pathology License; AZ Department of Education Certificate
- AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Diagnoses and identifies students with articulation, voice, fluency (stuttering) and/or language delays and disorders using standardized, norm referenced test instruments including determining type and severity of disorder
- Develops speech and language treatment plans including determining goals, objectives, methods, materials, frequency, duration, and modifications to regular classroom activities.
- Provides direct therapy and instruction to students including analyzing, reviewing, and revising student progress; communicating with teachers and parents; and preparing classroom for instruction.
- Designs, implements, and develops activities and original instructional aides which are relevant, enhance the effectiveness of teaching, and address treatment plans including determining appropriate number of activities, scheduling activities, and making group and individual behavior plans.
- Consults and provides ideas to teachers and parents regarding speech and language development and disorders including determining the needs of the child.
- Prepares paperwork and reports including completing documents within state and federal guidelines and including relevant information.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2767