LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position working with pre-k students in the Reading, PA area. Eligible candidates must be certified Speech Language Pathologists in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have CCC-SLP.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Maintain an active caseload with preschool-aged children primarily in our school setting with some itinerant school-aged children as well
- Provide input and participate IEP meetings, and to communicate and work with other providers, staff, and families regarding students’ progress, attendance, needs and strategies.
- Attending team meetings as scheduled and completing all required documentation and reports in a timely fashion is also required.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.