LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a temporary, full-time position covering two maternity leaves in the Glendale, AZ. area. The first assignment will cover K-4 students from now through December 2018. The second assignment will cover K-8 students from January 2019 through April 2019. All candidates must have a valid Certification of Clinical Competence. Testing materials will be provided by the school.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have AZ Dept. of Health Services SLP license.
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.