LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a part-time position working with high school students in the Philadelphia, PA area. SLP will perform evaluations approximately 1 hour/week, and the testing kit will be provided.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech/Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.