LOCATION: Lindenhurst, IL, United States60046
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time, temporary position working with students in the Lindenhurst, IL area. This position is coverage for maternity leave and is expected to last from February 2019 to May 2019. Willing to consider candidates in Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- Must have certification from IL Department of Education as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Willing to consider candidates in Clinical Fellowship Year CFY.
- Should have experience with working in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.