LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
30 to 40 Hours per week
Who is Humanus:
In 2007, Humanus started with a goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched and the growth we have experienced.
We have 28 distinct and meaningful values that we adopt as a part of our culture and we like to brag about it! We are looking for people to help make us better, continue our values and ultimately contribute to our growth… you can make a difference in our world.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who is passionate about people, children, our company, and our vision.
What you will do:
If you are a compassionate, caring and overall awesome human being who also happens to be a Speech Language Pathologist – and loves working with children, we want YOU. Your day will never be routine or boring as we work with children in the Philadelphia, five county area – PLUS online from our office in King of Prussia.
Hard Skills and Education:
- MA or MS in Speech Language Pathology and ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid state and/or Department of Education Licensure in Speech Pathology
- 3-5 years min experience working with children
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated work habits
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance
- Compassion, intelligence, unconventional, and good-humored
- Work independently
- Will be comfortable with local travel
As our internal Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing a full range of speech-language pathology services to primarily early childhood special education students in both residential and school settings. This position requires you to travel between clients and provide supervision to our contractors.
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan!
- Fun environment!
- Awesome people!
- No corporate bureaucracy
- Health conscious initiatives