LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN, United States
Speech Language Pathologist
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a very part-time position working with students in the Indianapolis, IN area. This position is 30 minutes a week, and continues through the end of the 2018-2019 school year (June 2019).
- Must have current Speech-Language Pathology License in Indiana.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Should have experience with working in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes
- Implementing and revising relevant treatment programs
- Assessing communication environments
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progres
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy;
writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals