LOCATION: Goffstown, NH, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a part-time position working with K-12 students in the Goffstown, NH area. This position is 3 days a week and requires travel between 3 schools. Eligible candidates must be licensed Speech-Language Pathologists in the state of New Hampshire.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist or CCC-SLP in the state of New Hampshire.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided by other school personnel.
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares progress reports as required.
- Conducts speech and language screenings, evaluations, re-evaluations, additional testing, and assessments as required.
- Obtains additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.