LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19138
Special Education Teacher with ESOL Certification – Philadelphia (RF: 2378)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher that is also certified in ESOL for a full-time position in the Philadelphia, PA area. The position is for the 2022-2023 school year and starts in September. Eligible candidates must be a certified special education teacher in the state of PA, must have their ESOL certification, and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in Pennsylvania
- Must have ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certification
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Collaborates with other staff members in the education process and assists with the smooth operation of the building
- Exhibits dependability and punctuality in assigned duties, attendance at meetings and in the use and care of equipment and facilities
- Displays positive personal traits, such as neatness, integrity, character, good citizenship, respect for others, honesty and responsibility as an appropriate model for students
- Upholds and enforces school rules, administrative regulations and Board policy
- Maintains open lines of communication with administrators, parents, students, staff members and the general public
- Participates in curriculum review and redesign as required by department, subject area or grade level
- Maintains an ongoing program to enhance professional competence for the attainment of a job goal
- Incorporates the philosophy, objectives and expectations of the Teacher Expectations, Evaluation and Development plan in the attainment of professional goals
- Recognizes the basic structural framework for the development of instructional programs and works toward the achievement of the objectives
- Develops, maintains and completes all required written records and reports within established timelines
- Utilizes a variety of instructional strategies to attain lesson objectives and provides students opportunities which extend beyond the classroom
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for peopHle.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2378