LOCATION: Warminster, PA, United States 18974
Special Education Teacher – Warminster
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with elementary and middle school students in the Warminster, PA area during the 2020-2021 school year. The position will be in-person and starts immediately. Candidates with experience working with Autistic Support and Life Skills students are preferred.
- Must have PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- A recent TB/Physical
- Create and execute individual education plans for each of the students in your care
- Communicate with other staff and family members about each student’s progress and struggles
- Prepare detailed lesson plans at least three months in advance and submit them to administrators for approval
- Participate in IEP (individual education plan) meetings as scheduled by the school
- Use individualized reinforcement techniques to keep each student on the path toward greatness
- Invite family members to participate in each student’s educational progress
- Create and distribute progress reports quarterly
- Confer with the on-site therapist over disciplinary and behavioral issues with students
- Create a safe, productive classroom environment
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1491