LOCATION: Arizona, USA
Special Education Teacher – Various Locations in Arizona (RF: 2279)
We are currently seeking several Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with PreK-8th grade students in the following locations: Avondale, Casa Grande, Maricopa, North Chandler, Peoria, Queen Creek, and Phoenix, AZ. These positions will all begin immediately and continue during the next school year. Eligible candidates must have their Certificate in Standard Professional or Cross Cat SPED, PreK-8 Gen ED or Substitute, previous experience with K-8 students, and their AZ Fingerprint card. If you’re interested in more specific details on a location, please submit an application and one of our recruiters will be in touch.
- Must have a Certificate in Standard Professional or Cross Cat SPED, PreK-8 Gen ED or Substitute
- Must have experience working with K-8 students
- Must have a valid AZ IVP Fingerprint card
- Plans and implements direct instruction in all core subject areas as needed per IEP
- Maintains the physical environment of the classroom for organization and maximum instructional opportunities
- Instructs individuals and groups
- Monitors student progress
- Tracks data on monitoring and on IEP goals
- Adapts or Modifies curriculum as needed for appropriate instructional level of students
- Follows special education department procedures for developing, holding, and turning in student documentation including, but not limited to, IEPs, MET reports, Progress notes, and report cards
- Maintains effective contact with parents
- Administers, scores, and writes reports for achievement testing
- Collaborates with general education teachers having students on IEPs in their classes
- Trains paraeducators to support students in general education classes both academically and behaviorally and to gather data on goals
- Participates in Professional Leaning Committees when appropriate
- Ensures appropriate accommodations are in place for the general education classroom teacher to implement
- Develops an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for each student
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2279