LOCATION: Saint Paul, MN, United States
Special Education Teacher – St. Paul
We are seeking a Special Education teacher for a full-time position working with school students in the St. Paul, MN area. Eligible candidates must have a valid MN Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances. The tentative schedule will be Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Valid MN Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide instruction of core curriculum and special education area(s) with appropriate use of instructional resources
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plan(s) (IEPs) in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Meet and/or exceed expectations on formal evaluations, including Q Comp
- Initiate and maintain contact with parents of special education students in support of academic achievement to meet IEP objectives
- Assist with management of Due Process for District
- Complete required reports for parents and/or administration
- Perform classroom management duties including enforcing student conduct rules and providing appropriate disciplinary action, as needed
- Attend professional learning community (PLC) and staff meetings
- Adherence to policies and procedures
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1442