LOCATION: Shillington, PA, United States 19607
Special Education Teacher – Shillington (RF: 2034)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working in a school in the Shillington, PA area for the 2021-2022 school year. The position will start immediately and continue through June 2022. Eligible candidates must have a Pennsylvania Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal History Clearance
- FBI Criminal History Clearance (Fingerprints)
- Act 24, Act 168
- Must have a recent TB Test/Physical
- Provide instruction of core curriculum and special education area(s) with appropriate use of instructional resources
- Develop and implement an Individual Education Plan(s) (IEPs) in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Meet and/or exceed expectations on formal evaluations, including Q Comp
- Initiate and maintain contact with parents of special education students in support of academic achievement to meet IEP objectives
- Assist with management of Due Process for District
- Complete required reports for parents and/or administration
- Perform classroom management duties including enforcing student conduct rules and providing appropriate disciplinary action, as needed
- Attend professional learning community (PLC) and staff meetings
- Adherence to policies and procedures
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2034