Special Education Teacher – Several Locations in AZ (RF: 2279)
We are currently seeking several Special Education Teachers for full-time positions (various grade levels) working with students throughout Arizona. There are schools located in Goodyear, Surprise, Phoenix, Avondale, Casa Grande, Maricopa, and more. These positions would start ASAP and continue through the end of the school year. Eligible candidates must have their Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, a valid AZ Special Education certificate.
- Valid AZ Special Education Certificate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Arizona Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (AZ IVP FPCC)
- Create an environment that meets the individual needs and abilities of students that receive special education services; socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively
- Provide support and services to students with disabilities so they may access the general education curriculum, within a full continuum of services
- Provides case management services for students on individual education plans (IEP) including all requirements related to the IEP and compliance of federal, state and district regulations
- Prepares IEPs and associated documentation; attends meetings and presents materials and lesson plans
- Determines instructional materials and provides instruction to students based on IEP goals, approved curriculum and applicable standards
- Provides coaching and training to staff based on students’ individual education plans
- Maintains ongoing communication (written and verbal) with parents/guardians
- Provides behavior management support and behavior intervention plan implementation to staff for students that receive special education services
- Works with staff to implement appropriate accommodations and modifications within the school setting to allow for student success
- Attends all staff meetings and professional development courses as required
- Provides a safe learning environment with an effective classroom management plan
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2279