LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher – Reading
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Reading, PA area. The position will start immediately and continue through the extended school year (August 2021). Eligible candidates must be certified Special Education teachers in the state of Pennsylvania (or be eligible for an emergency permit) and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a PDE Special Education Teaching Certification or be eligible for an emergency permit
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 168, Act 24
- Must have excellent references.
- Instruct individuals in special education skill areas
- Plan curriculum, lessons, and special education programs and teaching methods
- Evaluate and monitor student progress based on classroom performance, test scores, and observation of behavior
- Support objectives and interventions of the educational program
- Maintain a safe physical environment of the classroom
- Maintain contact with parents of students and/or professionals concerning student progress
- Develop IEPs addressing specific academic, behavioral, and speech needs of students
- Prepare report cards, educational records, classroom observation records, and other documentation as required. Function as an integral member of the treatment/IEP team, addressing the needs of students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1694