LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States 85034
Special Education Teacher – Phoenix (RF: 2537)
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Phoenix, AZ area. The position will all begin immediately and continue for the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must have an ADE (Arizona Department of Education) Public Educator ID with Cross-Categorical/Special Education Certification or Other Teacher Certification (Non-Substitute) and a valid AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must have an ADE (Arizona Department of Education) Public Educator ID with Cross-Categorical/Special Education Certification
- Or Other Teacher Certification (Non-Substitute)
- Must have a valid AZ IVP Fingerprint card
- Teach all subjects in a classroom setting
- Provide a differentiated learning environment
- Work collaboratively with staff, including curriculum and clinical staff to yield positive results for the students
- Gain support on-campus from other teachers, administrators, curriculum staff, clinical staff, and various support staff
- Have the freedom and ability to personalize learning
- Provide a social-emotional learning environment
- Have a classroom size of around 10 students with paraprofessional support in the classroom
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2537