LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students ages 5-21 in the Norristown, PA area. Teachers should be able to differentiate instruction in the classroom and teach to functional level, rather than grade. Eligible candidates must be certified Special Education teacher in the state of Pennsylvania and up-to-date clearances.
- Must a licensed/certified Special Education Teacher in PA.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.