LOCATION: South Brunswick Township, NJ, United States 08852
Special Education Teacher – Monmouth Junction (RF: 2831)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students in the Monmouth Junction, NJ area. There are multiple grade levels and programs in need of support, so you would have the flexibility to choose which one you’re most interested in. Eligible candidates must have either a NJ Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification or Teacher of the Handicapped Certification.
- NJ Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification or Teacher of the Handicapped Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have clear background checks
- Provides research-based specialized instruction to address the instructional goals and objectives
contained within each student’s IEP.
- Assesses student progress and determines the need for additional reinforcement or adjustments to
- Employs various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning to enable students to
meet their IEP goals.
- Develops and implements annual Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans for students to
include: present levels of educational performance, special education needs, instructional goals
and objectives, and the special education and related services required to meet those goals.
- Schedules team meetings and works cooperatively with child study team members and others in
developing instructional goals and strategies.
- Coordinates the delivery of special education services in each student’s IEP.
- Creates a positive learning experience with emphasis in individualized instruction using
appropriate sources including i-pads.
- Serves as primary contact for the parent.
- Conducts special education evaluations and reevaluations.
- Provides direction, supervision and evaluation of educational assistants as directed.
- Complies with School Board policies and all state/federal rules and regulations.
- Completes all district and state reporting requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2831