LOCATION: Memphis, TN, United States 38127
Special Education Teacher (21-22 SY) – Memphis
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with High School students in the Memphis, TN area. The position is for the 2021-2022 school year and starts in September. Eligible candidates must have a valid TN Teaching License and up-to-date clearnces.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Tennessee
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and proof of education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Instructs students by lecturing, demonstrating, and using audiovisual aids and other materials to supplement presentations
- Prepares course objectives and outline for course of study following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school
- Assigns lesson and corrects homework
- Administers tests to evaluate pupil progress, records results, and issues reports to inform parents of progress
- Keeps an attendance record
- Maintains discipline in classroom
- Meets with parents to discuss student progress and problems
- Participates in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1751