LOCATION: Goffstown, NH, United States
Special Education Teacher
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time, long-term substitute positions working with 6th-8th grade students in the Goffstown, NH area.
- NH State Special Education Instructional certification
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.