LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher for Summer/ESY- Norristown (RF: 2300)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for part-time positions working with students in the Norristown, PA area. These positions are for the Extended School Year program and will start on June 27th. The program ends on July 28th. The daily schedule will be Monday-Thursday from approximately 8:00am until 1:30pm. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a PDE Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to develop the Special Education program
- Adapt and modify curriculum for students to enable successful progress in the instructional program, integrating Pennsylvania Common Core Standards
- Collaborate with team members to facilitate interdisciplinary instruction that is inclusive of all learners
- Facilitate the IEP process for students and families
- Maintain accurate records, progress monitoring, and testing data
- Communicate with families to build relationships
- Participate in ongoing professional development and COS classroom observation and evaluation plan
- Maintain a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2300