LOCATION: Fogelsville, PA, United States 18051
MS Special Education Teacher (2020-2021 School Year)
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with middle school students in the Fogelsville, PA area. This position has a Monday through Friday schedule with hours 8:00am-4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have their Special Education certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Special Education teacher in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues to develop the Special Education program
- Adapt and modify curriculum for student to enable successful progress in the instructional program, integrating Pennsylvania Common Core Standards with Waldorf classroom content
- Collaborate with team members to facilitate interdisciplinary instruction that is inclusive of all learners
- Facilitate the IEP process for students and families
- Maintain accurate records, progress monitoring and testing data
- Communicate with families to build relationships
- Participate in ongoing professional development and COS classroom observation and evaluation plan
- Maintain a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1187