LOCATION: Exton, PA, United States 19341
Special Education Teacher – Exton (RF: 1962)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with middle or high school students in the Exton, PA area. Eligible candidates must be certified Special Education teachers in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a PDE Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 168, Act 24
- Must have excellent references.
- Instruct individuals in special education skill areas
- Plan curriculum, lessons, and special education programs and teaching methods
- Evaluate and monitor student progress based on classroom performance, test scores, and observation of behavior
- Support objectives and interventions of the educational program
- Maintain a safe physical environment of the classroom
- Maintain contact with parents of students and/or professionals concerning student progress
- Develop IEPs addressing specific academic, behavioral, and speech needs of students
- Prepare report cards, educational records, classroom observation records, and other documentation as required. Function as an integral member of the treatment/IEP team, addressing the needs of students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1962