LOCATION: Easton, MD, United States 21601
Special Education Teacher – Easton, MD (RF: 2195)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with HS students in the Easton, MD area. Candidates must be Certified Special Education Teachers in the state of Maryland and must pass a MD Criminal Background Check.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Maryland
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must pass a MD Criminal Background Check
- Must have excellent references
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans.
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2195