LOCATION: CEDAR E BETHL, MN, United States 55011
Special Education Teacher – East Bethel (RF: 2487)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the East Bethel, MN area. The position is for the 2022-2023 school year and has a daily schedule of Monday-Thursday from 9:15am-4:15pm, and Fridays from 9:00am-3:00pm. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Minnesota and have clear background checks.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Minnesota
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have clear background checks
- Provide instruction of core curriculum and special education area(s) with appropriate use of instructional resources
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plan(s) (IEPs) in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Meet and/or exceed expectations on formal evaluations
- Initiate and maintain contact with parents of special education students in support of academic achievement to meet IEP objectives
- Complete required reports for parents and/or administration
- Perform classroom management duties including enforcing student conduct rules and providing appropriate disciplinary action, as needed
- Attend professional learning community and staff meetings
- Adherence to school policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2487