LOCATION: Chester, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher – Chester (RF: 1983)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working in a district in the Chester, PA 19013 area for the 2021-2022 school year. We’re looking for teachers for all grade levels to act as either Learning Support or Emotional Support. The daily schedule will vary depending on which school you’re at, but all will be typical school hours. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education teacher in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education from an accredited college/university
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprint
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse clearance
- Act 168, Act 24
- Must have a recent TB/Physical
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Creates lesson plans, aligned with current state and district standards, which drives instruction through formative assessment and differentiation
- Monitors and maintains a positive classroom environment that supports the school wide behavior expectation, in which most students are engaged, incorporates mutual respect and provides cooperative learning opportunities
- Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with students, parents, staff, and community members by communicating in a tactful, courteous, and confidential manner
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous professional growth and works with administrator to formulate and complete professional development plans
- Maintains a professional appearance and demonstrates behavior that is conscientious and responsible
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1983