LOCATION: Chandler, AZ, United States 85286
Special Education Teacher – Chandler
We are seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with K-5 school students in the Chandler, AZ area. The position is just direct service and progress monitoring, and it does not include IEP development. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education teacher in the state of Arizona. The position starts immediately and continues through the end of the school year.
- Must be a certified Special Education teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a valid AZ Teaching Certification in Special Education (mild to moderate, cross-categorical, learning disability, or intern/alternative)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Assess student’s skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans.
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Plan, organize and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1643