LOCATION: ELEVEN MILE, AZ, United States 85122
Special Education Teacher – Casa Grande (RF: 2037)
We are seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with K-5 students in the Casa Grande, AZ area. The teacher is needed for a life skills classroom. The daily schedule will be 7:30am-3:00pm. Eligible candidates must be certified Special Education teachers in Arizona and have an AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Must have a Special Education Certification in the state of Arizona
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have an AZ Fingerprint Card
- Exposure to and participation in appropriate special education related programming including IEP meetings and IEP goal writing
- Ability to recognize the individuality and uniqueness of each student & treat him/her with respect & dignity
- Ability to engage intellectually and physically in all components of the educational process
- Creates and administers a student program that is conducive to student learning and development
- Uses a variety of techniques for learning and implements interdisciplinary activities, educational technologies, and collaborative work with other teachers in grade bands
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary
- Family-school collaboration services
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning
- Research and program evaluations
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning perform
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.