LOCATION: Camden, NJ, United States 08104
MS Special Education Teacher – Camden
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with middle school students in the Camden, NJ area. The teacher is needed for resource replacement (pull-out instruction) for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and up-to-date clearances. Candidates with 2 years of teaching experience and state certification are preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Previous teaching experience and state certification are preferred
- Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum.
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with scholars, families, and colleagues.
- Continuously improve your professional practice through weekly coaching sessions, professional development, and data-driven reflection
- Participate in ongoing professional development and COS classroom observation and evaluation plan
- Maintain a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1666