LOCATION: Camden, NJ, United States 08102
Special Education Teacher – Camden (RF: 2238)
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with school students in the Camden, NJ area. Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree, a NJ Teaching Certification, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have NJ Teaching Certification
- Must have clear background check
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Create, monitor, and sustain a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Implement a coherent, research-based curriculum.
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with scholars, families, and colleagues.
- Continuously improve your professional practice through weekly coaching sessions, professional development, and data-driven reflection
- Participate in ongoing professional development and COS classroom observation and evaluation plan
- Maintain a positive learning environment that is safe, joyful, and nurturing
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2238