LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher – Philadelphia (RF: 1970)
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students in the Philadelphia, PA 19139 area during the 2021-2022 school year. The schedule will be 8:45am-3:45pm, Monday-Friday. Eligible candidates must be a certified special education teacher in the state of PA and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in Pennsylvania
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Candidates proficient in math are preferred
- Provide instruction of core curriculum and special education area(s) with appropriate use of instructional resources
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plan(s) (IEPs) in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Meet and/or exceed expectations on formal evaluations, including Q Comp
- Initiate and maintain contact with parents of special education students in support of academic achievement to meet IEP objectives
- Assist with management of Due Process for District
- Complete required reports for parents and/or administration
- Perform classroom management duties including enforcing student conduct rules and providing appropriate disciplinary action, as needed
- Attend professional learning community (PLC) and staff meetings
- Adherence to policies and procedures
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1970