LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Special Education Teacher (2020-2021 School Year) – Philadelphia
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students in Philadelphia, PA during the 2020-2021 school year. We are actively signing contracts. Schedules will be determined closer to the first day of school in the Fall. Eligible candidates must be (or will be before the start of the school year) a certified special education teacher in the state of PA and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in Pennsylvania.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Candidates proficient in math are preferred.
- Basic instruction
- Provide specific help with course work that is troubling students
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com