LOCATION: Glendale, AZ, United States
Special Education Resource Teacher – Glendale (RF: 2803)
We are seeking a certified Special Education Resource Teacher for a full-time position in the Glendale, AZ area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year, beginning in early August and ending in May 2024. Eligible candidates must be a certified Special Education K-12 teacher in the state of Arizona and have a valid AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must be a certified Special Education K-12 teacher in the state of Arizona
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have AZ Fingerprint card
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans.
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one.
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Discuss student’s progress with parents, teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Help with IEPs and administrative support with ADE audits and reports.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2803