LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States 43085
K-8 Spanish Teacher – Worthington (RF: 2228)
We are currently seeking a certified Spanish teacher for a full-time (about 35 hours/week) position working with K-8 students in the Worthington, OH area. The position would start ASAP and continue through the end of the school year. Eligible candidates must hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license (professional, provisional, permanent, or Resident Educator), and have current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks.
- Must hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license (professional, provisional, permanent, or Resident Educator)
- Must have current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks
- Use oral and written assignments and exercises to teach students the Spanish language.
- Teach both the grammatical and conversational pieces of the Spanish language.
- Conduct immersive instruction along with following a set Spanish curriculum.
- Provide instructional leadership with a high degree of competence, adhering to high expectations within a child-centered, performance-based context.
- Manage the classroom in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Facilitate and maintain appropriate communication with students and parents
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2228