LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA, United States
We are currently seeking a certified Spanish teacher for a full-time (about 35 hours/week) position working with K-5 students in the Harrisburg, PA area. Eligible candidates must be certified to teach Spanish in the state of PA.
- Must have PA Certification in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have up-to-date clearances from within 1 year.
- Use oral and written assignments and exercises to teach students the Spanish language.
- Teach both the grammatical and conversational pieces of the Spanish language.
- Conduct immersive instruction along with following a set Spanish curriculum.
- Provide instructional leadership with a high degree of competence, adhering to high expectations within a child-centered, performance-based context.
- Manage the classroom in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Facilitate and maintain appropriate communication with students and parents
- Other responsibilities as assigned.