LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
We are currently seeking a certified Spanish teacher for a full-time position working with 5th-8th grade students in the Philadelphia, PA area. Candidates should have previous experience teaching Spanish.
- Must have Instructional Certificate, PA Teaching Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate major (at minimum).
- Must have experience teaching Spanish.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- Provide instructional leadership with a high degree of competence, adhering to high expectations within a child-centered, performance-based context.
- Manage the classroom in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Facilitate and maintain appropriate communication with students and parents
- Use oral and written assignments and exercises to teach students the Spanish language.
- Teach both the grammatical and conversational pieces of the Spanish language.
- Conduct immersive instruction along with following a set Spanish curriculum.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.