LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Social Media Coordinator
Who are we looking for? Social Media Coordinator AND Data Entry / (Full or Part-Time – Flexible Schedule)
Where are we located? King of Prussia, PA
Who are we? Humanus. Check out our website!
As a part of the research team, you will directly support our Recruiting and Business Development Teams, in addition to being an integral part of our Social Media team.
For the Data Entry and Research support responsibilities, you will be responsible for sourcing qualified education and professionals, as well as updating our nationwide database with their information. This particular role requires a good understanding of Microsoft Excel (preferred). We will train the right candidate!! You will process resumes, scrape and research import qualified candidates into our Database. You will also be involved with researching directories, listings, sites, etc. and exporting the data. Again, although prior experience is requested, it is not required.
For the Social Media side, the position will be responsible for implementing strategies and creating content to best promote our brand, including content management and creation for our social media accounts, monitoring social media accounts and tracking indicators of progress.
In this role, you will also perform occasional administrative tasks to support other teams, as needed. You will be asked by other departments for assistance in the event that there is an approaching deadline (such as our monthly goals). At Humanus, we work as a team.
And here’s what you’ll need to make the cut:
- Must be organized!
- Must be creative (with your thinking)
- Preferred: BA/BS or working toward a BA/BS. High GPA.
- One year of related work experience in data entry and/or management is a serious plus
- One year of related work experience with Social Media channels, tracking user engagement, and marketing concepts and tools.
- Must be proficient (or higher) in Microsoft Excel (but we can train you).
- Bonus Points: Experience with FileMaker.
- Highly dependable and accountable; practices honesty and integrity; a creative spark.
- A sharp mind attuned to critical thinking; a drive to constantly learn and grow.
- The ability to fly solo when you need to, but a genuine desire to be a team player.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in starting a career with a growing company.
Send Resumes to email@example.com