LOCATION: Ukiah, CA, United States95482
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a licensed/certified Speech and Language Pathologist for a part-time position proving virtual services to two students attending a school in the Ukiah, CA area. This position is flexible (about 3 hours per month) and can be done remotely. Eligible candidates must be certified in the state of California.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current and unrestricted Speech-Language Pathologist license in California.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA (CCC)
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Assess communication skills for the purpose of identifying communication disorders, determining program eligibility, and developing recommendations for treatment
- Provides assessment of communication skills and oral motor function of preschool-aged children with developmental or physical disabilities referred to Early Childhood Program for speech and language services
- Provides intervention in the form of direct therapy (group or individual), consultation, monitoring, and/or written programs to facilitate the development of communication skills
- Refer and recommend age appropriate services
- Provide both direct therapy and consultation services, while effectively communicating learners progress and needs with guardians and team members
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with organizational policies and procedures related to privacy
- Provide supervision to Speech-Language Pathology Assistants