LOCATION: Boise City, OK, United States73933
Online Speech Language Pathologist
We are currently seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist to provide online (teletherapy) services to cyber school students in the state of Oklahoma during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet access.
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals via teletherapy.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Use assistive technology to support student success.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.