LOCATION: Danforth, IL, United States60930
Speech Language Pathologist SLP (Sept. 2018 – Dec. 2018)
We are currently seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist for a part time position (3 days a week) working with Pre-K and 1st-5th grade students in the Danforth, IL area. This position starts in September 2018 and continues through December 2018 to cover a maternity leave. This position requires travel between two buildings 1x/week that can be billed for at the government rate.
- Must have IL-CCC-SLP.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.