LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH, United States
Speech Language Pathologist (2018-2019 School Year)
We are seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist for a very part time position performing evaluations for K-8 students in the Cincinnati, OH area during the 2018-2019 school year. All candidates must be certified in the state of Ohio.
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have ODE CCC-SLP Certification.
- Experience working with K-2 population is preferred.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.