LOCATION: Wilmington, DE, United States
Senior Accountant – Wilmington
We are actively seeking a Senior Accountant for one of our partners in the Wilmington, DE area. This is a full-time, permanent position that starts immediately!
As a Senior Accountant you will primarily be involved with:
- Performing fieldwork and documenting results in connection with all phases of audits, reviews, and compilations of the financial statements of privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Preparing tax returns for businesses, individuals, estates/trusts, and nonprofit organizations with minimal supervision
- Maintain and nurture strong working relationships with appropriate client personnel
- Working individually and as a team member on various engagements, and keeps supervisor informed of job status
- Assumes responsibility for increasing skills, demonstrating strong organization skills, and having attention to detail
- Expands technical knowledge and skills through on-the-job training and formal learning channel
- BS or MS degree in Accounting
- Already passed or made progress towards passing the CPA exam
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Two to four years of relevant accounting and/or tax experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting reporting standards and income tax laws and regulations
A little about the firm:
- Attracting, developing, and retaining the best team members is their top priority.
- They only seek talented, entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want to grow their careers by helping their clients achieve their goals.
- They’re committed to providing a work environment that fosters your professional growth and personal success.
- They believe striving for a healthy work/life balance is essential
- They’re not your typical CPA Firm. They offer:
- Flexible schedules
- Casual dress code in the office
- On-the-clock time to study for the CPA exam
- Their office environment is professional, yet relaxed and comfortable, and they treat you like an individual!
- They participate in community events, and provide opportunities you would not find in a larger firm. Instead of being confined to one specific area of accounting, you will experience the full array of accounting sub-specialties and have opportunities for direct client interaction from the start of your career.
- They want their team members to feel rewarded and appreciated for the hard work they do for their clients. They are proud to offer competitive compensation and a benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan for Out-of-Pocket Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Performance Bonuses
- Graduate Course Reimbursement
- Continuing Professional Education Reimbursement
- Financial Support for the CPA Exam Process
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1800