LOCATION: Queen Creek, AZ, United States
Middle School Science Teacher
We are currently seeking a certified Teacher for a full-time position teaching Science to middle school students in the Queen Creek, AZ area.
- Must hold AZ Teaching Certificate.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Leadership and team collaboration skills
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills and self-management to effectively handle multiple responsibilities
- Commitment to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
- Strong planning, execution and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and Dependable
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.