LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
School Social Worker – Hainesport (RF: 2336)
We are currently seeking a School Social Worker for a full-time position working with individuals (ages 8-21) at a day program in the Mount Holly, NJ area. Eligible candidates must have their NJ School Social Worker endorsement and clear background clearances.
- Must have NJ School Social Worker endorsement
- Fingerprinting for School & Residential
- Designing, implementing, and coaching teachers/staff on positive behavior support plans for students
- Help with school-wide positive behavior support implementation across the school
- Conduct interviews to acquire socio-developmental information as needed for referrals
- Analyze information gained through record reviews and interviews to determine environmental impacts and appropriate resource needs; integrate gained information into a written report and oral presentation
- Discuss issues related to non-attendance and develop a plan of action
- Develop and implement professional development training for staff and parents, as requested
- Provide individual and/or group counseling in response to crises
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at current trends and best practices for the provision of comprehensive school social work services
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with community agencies and other resources to meet student needs; refers parents and student to agencies when appropriate
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2336