LOCATION: HAINESPRT Township, NJ, United States 08036
School Social Worker – Hainesport
We are currently seeking a School Social Worker for a full-time position working with individuals (ages 8-21) at a day program in the Hainesport, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be a NJ Certified School Social Worker and have up-to-date clearances.
- NJ Certified School Social Worker
- Up-to-date clearances
- Review records to identify previous barriers and/or interventions
- Conduct interviews to acquire socio-developmental information as needed for referrals
- Analyze information gained through record reviews and interviews to determine environmental impacts and appropriate resource needs; integrate gained information into a written report and oral presentation
- Discuss issues related to non-attendance and develop a plan of action
- Develop and implement professional development training for staff and parents, as requested
- Provide individual and/or group counseling in response to crises
- Participate in professional development activities aimed at current trends and best practices for the provision of comprehensive school social work services
- Maintain an ongoing liaison with community agencies and other resources to meet student needs; refers parents and student to agencies when appropriate
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1731