LOCATION: Yuma, AZ, United States
We are currently seeking certified School Psychologists for full-time positions working with Elementary and Middle School students in the Yuma, AZ area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed and school certified psychologist in Pennsylvania. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are preferred.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.